64’ international scout resto-mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is that the baby Sniper, before they grow big enough for a V8?
Lol yea it’s an autolite 1100 single barrel replica. Capable of supporting a whopping 175hp!!!!

I hope I can make it look nice. We won’t run a big air cleaner to hide it so I gotta make sure my fuel lines, harnesses and linkage are tidy.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much of an update on this scout, I forgot the rear bumper support so I pulled one off of one of the parts trucks, fixed some cracks, painted it and put it on. Also started some wiring and picked out the taillights.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally an update. We are sending the scout out to get painted by a professional. I got some wheels on it and a temporary steering center link so we can get it on the trailer.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got some body parts hung on it. Should make transport easier having stuff mounted instead of wrapped in moving blankets and riding in the bed of a 1ton ford. Probably hang the doors tomorrow and it goes to the painter on Friday.

Thinking about 215/85r16 all terrains to fit the factory 16x6 steel wheels. We’ll need 1.5” bora spacers, so these 16”s will clear the calipers and bring them a little closer to the edge of the fender. There’s currently 3.5” from the face of the tire sidewall to the outside of the fender lip.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ready to go! I’m really excited that someone that knows what they’re doing is going to finish the body work and paint it.