$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Finally crawled underneath the truck to install the ground wire from the fuel filler neck to the bed since I’ll be having to add fuel in the near future. I don’t want to take any chances of a static electricity flash fire (not likely, but that ground was installed by the OEM for a reason, I suppose)

Unfortunately, I’ve found my right rear wheel seal or wheel cylinder is leaking. Time to start hoarding parts for rear brakes, cylinders and wheel seals.

(I’ll eventually paint the driveshaft lol)

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Got a spare, much better condition passenger side fender to add to my spare driver side fender. One of these days I’ll do the minor repairs to both and hopefully make them look better than the ones I have on the truck.

Thanks @BNielsen for the good deal!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a spare, much better condition passenger side fender to add to my spare driver side fender. One of these days I’ll do the minor repairs to both and hopefully make them look better than the ones I have on the truck.

Thanks @BNielsen for the good deal!

Glad to see it go to a good use instead of getting crushed! And it was good to meet you too!