$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm an Engineer at GM I have access to build sheets back to 1999, but can still get vins up back to 91 to load in other screens we use but not 100%
Do you have an access to the production numbers-as in how many were built in particular year? I'd like to know how many Z71 Tahoes were built in 99 and how many in 2000.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think all i ever do anymore is pull a trailer lol. Brought home another project that ive really been wanting.

And i did get a rear disc conversion so ill post pics when i get that done on the 3500

Attachments

• 27600634046706.jpeg
    27600634046706.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 27600634053513.jpeg
    27600634053513.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 12

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Still really enjoy driving this thing! I’ve been tossing around a couple of things I’ve been wanting to do to it, but hadn’t fully committed to anything yet. However, I am sorta regretting going with the bucket seats at the moment, I can’t quite get them to position in a way that doesn’t make you want to slide off into the floor lol. I’m considering looking for a bench style with the fold down console, but idk. Is there a difference in the front floor pan between the trucks and the SUVs?

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Still really enjoy driving this thing! I’ve been tossing around a couple of things I’ve been wanting to do to it, but hadn’t fully committed to anything yet. However, I am sorta regretting going with the bucket seats at the moment, I can’t quite get them to position in a way that doesn’t make you want to slide off into the floor lol. I’m considering looking for a bench style with the fold down console, but idk. Is there a difference in the front floor pan between the trucks and the SUVs?
Perfect timing for your post. I've been getting annoyed with the bench seat in mine. It feels like it leans back too far (you know, like a fat guy must drive my truck all the time :redface:). But the Vic is down, so the truck is my 7 MPG daily for a while.
Maybe I'll hold off from ditching the bench seat for now. I like the utility of it, I just think mine needs refurbished.