$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying yours! Hope to be doing the same with mine soon.
I wonder why no one has come up with a legitimate fix for 400 taillights? I guess it's harder than it seems. I yet to see aftermarket lights that are as visible (bright) as OEMs are in the day or night.
I love it, it will be a whole different truck with new tires and a good exhaust

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VSS to pcm to cluster. The pcm calculates it

But all the cluster are different on being off. For example I calibrated the pcm for my gear and tire size which was 245/75r16 and the Speedo was 5 to 8mph off depending on speed I was running but when I put the 315/70r16 on it and didnt recalibrate and now its dead on with gps

And its a 95+ issue. The ones ive done on 91-94 style dont have that problem. Just remove DRAC on early ones and tap into signal right off the LS pcm and those cluster always have been dead on correct

Last edited:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But if its off and bothers you enough you can tune or have it tuned for new tires

Or yet when that time comes you can PM me about tuning it

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying yours! Hope to be doing the same with mine soon.
I wonder why no one has come up with a legitimate fix for 400 taillights? I guess it's harder than it seems. I yet to see aftermarket lights that are as visible (bright) as OEMs are in the day or night.
I would try the TYC boards, if you already haven't. I have heard mainly positive things about them.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
But if its off and bothers you enough you can tune or have it tuned for new tires

Or yet when that time comes you can PM me about tuning it
I’ll definitely do that once I get the bigger tires. Something like this will drive me nuts lol

I would try the TYC boards, if you already haven't. I have heard mainly positive things about them.

I’ll look into those, I’ll be glad to have all of my turn signals working