$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Drove it to work today (110 mile round trip). This morning was it’s first interstate experience since I’ve had it.

Trip summary, the tires are kinda scary above 65 mph, the speedometer reads 10mph too fast, the exhaust leak makes it sound like **** lol, the left front caliper grabs earlier than the right, and the SES light came on the way home.

The SES light didn’t effect the truck in any way that I noticed. But of course my scanner is at work. And the f**king left rear turn signal quit working AGAIN! Time for new lights and boards.

Over all, it ran good, drove decent, but I definitely enjoyed driving it!

You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove it to work today (110 mile round trip). This morning was it’s first interstate experience since I’ve had it.

Trip summary, the tires are kinda scary above 65 mph, the speedometer reads 10mph too fast, the exhaust leak makes it sound like **** lol, the left front caliper grabs earlier than the right, and the SES light came on the way home.

The SES light didn’t effect the truck in any way that I noticed. But of course my scanner is at work. And the f**king left rear turn signal quit working AGAIN! Time for new lights and boards.

Over all, it ran good, drove decent, but I definitely enjoyed driving it!

You must be registered for see images attach
I’ve replaced my boards probably 3-4 times. The TYC ones i got this last time, seem to be the best. They are cheap on rock auto.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying yours! Hope to be doing the same with mine soon.
I wonder why no one has come up with a legitimate fix for 400 taillights? I guess it's harder than it seems. I yet to see aftermarket lights that are as visible (bright) as OEMs are in the day or night.