$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thank you!!! It’s taken me a long time to have a GMT400 in good enough shape to be even remotely a candidate!
Actually in August, when I nominated Rawhide, he was parked part of that time, waiting for me to have a day off to work on him. Then when I could get a chance to, had to figure out how the alarm was set up so I could start him(once I had the hot battery installed). Always something with these trucks, ain't it?
Least it's better than payments....

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Looking for opinions, I have these NBS center caps, but I don’t really like the silver. Any opinions on a good looking but different color to paint these? Or do you think it looks better without the caps? I’ve been trying to decide for a few weeks now…
You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for opinions, I have these NBS center caps, but I don’t really like the silver. Any opinions on a good looking but different color to paint these? Or do you think it looks better without the caps? I’ve been trying to decide for a few weeks now…
Chrome 400 centers imo

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote against simulators. But that's just my bias against shiny stuff. :rofl:

Only exception is for 400 caps and trim rings.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score