$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Cleaned up the diff and hit it with some Rustoleum semi gloss black, I plan on swapping this into the truck next weekend and run my SRW wheels until I’m ready to swap beds. This will give me a chance to repair any issues that may pop up before then.

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned up the diff and hit it with some Rustoleum semi gloss black, I plan on swapping this into the truck next weekend and run my SRW wheels until I’m ready to swap beds. This will give me a chance to repair any issues that may pop up before then.

You sure the SRW wheels will fit? I forget if the dually rear is narrower ir wider.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looking clean, exciting to watch this... you can work out all the kinks for me when I decide to finally dually swap!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Today I finally decided to tackle swapping rear ends. It was a lot of work for one person, but it is back together with the exception of getting the rear brakes bled (need to purge the ABS) and I need to purchase a tool for the parking brake cable coupler.
As you can see, the rear wheels stick out a bit further now.

Next step is buying 2 more tires, painting the dually wheels and getting the front DRW rotors turned.

Attachments

• 2AF07697-FE59-4FE2-A9C6-777EA1D4B7FB.jpeg
    2AF07697-FE59-4FE2-A9C6-777EA1D4B7FB.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 5