$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Totalled. They didnt even want to quote it... had to fix it myself. Still dealing with it.. this happened in February. I spent about 3k
Double ouch! If something happens to my Burb that's probably where I would be. The way people drive in Houston......it's scary every day!
Supposed to be getting a beater pickup from the boss's parents, but they're taking their sweet time. Supposedly they can't find the title....F that, we need air conditioning! It's August in Houston dammit!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Double ouch! If something happens to my Burb that's probably where I would be. The way people drive in Houston......it's scary every day!
Supposed to be getting a beater pickup from the boss's parents, but they're taking their sweet time. Supposedly they can't find the title....F that, we need air conditioning! It's August in Houston dammit!

I hear you loud and clear lol. I couldn't let her go at that time.. she started, she drove, she didnt blow the airbags, I had to keep her, 23yrs 468kmiles at that time, too many memories and love to put her down. Rebuilt her and took my time for the most part, my baby loved sitting in her with the radio on letting me work lol. Worst part was just the radiator support bracket got bent and needed to take her to a frame shop

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Definitely go with the Sanden if you need a compressor. I think part number is 4440

It's a great compressor. Love the one in my suburban.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don’t “need” one...but that doesn’t mean I won’t buy one....and now I’ve been reading up on the 0411 swap lol, so guess what I want now lmao