$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The condenser is wider? I bought the support off of another 3500. If it’s the condenser, does it cool better since there’s more surface area?

So if you go for a new condenser you can confirm it. I figured bigger condenser, better cooling, but I'm not certain. Since mine already bigger. The old mounts were too small for my condenser, I had to use the orginal ones

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Did you know a suburbans core is wider then the pickups. Not sure if the crew cabs have the same size, but when I went to the junk yard to replace my support I noticed the core I brought couldn't fit my condenser. I had to widen the edges on the inside. To fit the condenser.

That’s strange as hell, the condensers are definitely different, but the core supports are the same between the two. I only looked cause now I’m considering the larger condenser.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rad supports are the same. And ive swapped condensors for the bigger option at work. And the only thing I ever had to do was move the mounts to accommodate the bigger condensor. Lines worked nothing hit or was modified. If You look across the rad support they are dimples where to put the screws depending on options you have