6 speed transmission and t case swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever fit a 07-13 Chevy 6 speed transmission and t case into a 88-98 Chevy? I'm thinking everything should fit just need to fabricate new brackets. Essentially building an old truck with newer drivetrain that can handle more power. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

ty law

Reaction score
Has anyone ever fit a 07-13 Chevy 6 speed transmission and t case into a 88-98 Chevy? I'm thinking everything should fit just need to fabricate new brackets. Essentially building an old truck with newer drivetrain that can handle more power. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
did u find anything out

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen this swap done by DFW Speedshop. They like those 6-speeds. Though I think they grab the engine and transmission from 5th Gen Camaros.

The 2WD 6L80 is easy enough to adapt to an earlier NBS transfer case, which fits into the OBS easily enough, and can be had in AWD and 4x4 versions.

JeremyNH

I'm Awesome
Reaction score