6" RCX Lift owners chime in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if one sway bar end link was broken and you flexed the suspension i could see it making contact.. were the adjusters turned with the bolts up? were the sway bar end links worn at all? ive never seen one rub unless these were problems...

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I'll add that I have 6" of lift in the rear and the front of my truck is jacked so high right now to clear the GD 18" DC2's & 295/70's that I look like I'm carrying a load of bricks down the road. No interference between any steering/suspension components.

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if one sway bar end link was broken and you flexed the suspension i could see it making contact.. were the adjusters turned with the bolts up? were the sway bar end links worn at all? ive never seen one rub unless these were problems...

Adjuster bolts were in the down position, just like in the photo, and the entire front end is new except the steering box. wheel bearings, ball joints, tie rods, idler and pit man are all new. Even did new control arm bushings and cam bolts. No play except in the steering gear.

I havnt gotten around to installing the new links yet. Hopefully tomorrow evening ill get it done.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything up front is tight. No slop except for a bit of play in the steering gear. IIRC, I stalled the supplied drop center link, tightened it up to the pitman and idler arm, and adjusted the center support (the supplied heim joint setup) just until in had very slight tension.
How do you adjust that center support that comes with the kit?

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used moog end links for 07-11 (I think?) F-150s, waaaaaay better than the stock design, and much easier to install. Although I am running a superlift, I am sure it would still work and solve the problem.
im about to put a superlift in a 94 suburban k2500 with a 6.5td. any tips or pointers? u can pm or put links here. im trying to acquire info so i can do a nice write up at the end.