6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, what a great thread and build! I really like all of the custom interior mods and the LS swap. Not sure if you were still interested in selling, but I am in the market right now for a CCSB.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
What’s up guys? I’m still here! Lol! Just haven’t had too much to post about. Still tinkering with “Carl” as it was named on FB! Still collecting parts and such for my diff swap and brake project. Just been busy with work haven’t had much time to do a lot to it. Hers a couple recent pics. I did do a double din install and Savana van knobs. My wife bought me a cool keychain for Christmas. I also bought a rust free bed to replace this one with, when I get around to it!
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love how the radio and knobs look! Makes the interior look much more modern. I need to do the same after I complete my engine swap.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
So the knobs will fit the headlight switch? How did you get the knob off? Pliers? I need to get another knob to do on the headlight switch to match the HVAC ones I did last year on my 98.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
So the knobs will fit the headlight switch? How did you get the knob off? Pliers? I need to get another knob to do on the headlight switch to match the HVAC ones I did last year on my 98.
Eh. Took a little whittling. The old knob is hard to get off. It snaps on, I used a small screwdriver to pry it off. You have to open up the hole in the new knob with a dremel to make it fit over the shaft snuggly. I had to cut about 1/2” off the shaft sticking out of the headlight switch. It fit pretty tight, but I put a dab of rtv in the hole to satisfy myself that it wouldn’t fall off!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hey guys! Haven’t been around in a while! Been busy with work and family! Haven’t done much to my truck lately. She’s still running good! I did however find some time yesterday to go pick up my donor truck for brakes, rear end, and whatever else I can make work on mine. It’s an 02 2500hd. I plan on swapping the entire brake system, including the hydro boost. Along with the rear diff. Going from 3:73 to 4:10. Been trying to figure out if the front diff will swap. Or if the gear sets will interchange. Haven’t found a straight answer anywhere. I have the steering knuckle swap figured out. Here’s a pic of the donor. Crappy pic but it was late when I got back.

The front difs mount differently in the nbs trucks

What’s up guys? I’m still here! Lol! Just haven’t had too much to post about. Still tinkering with “Carl” as it was named on FB! Still collecting parts and such for my diff swap and brake project. Just been busy with work haven’t had much time to do a lot to it. Hers a couple recent pics. I did do a double din install and Savana van knobs. My wife bought me a cool keychain for Christmas. I also bought a rust free bed to replace this one with, when I get around to it!

That double din install looks great!!

Just read the whole thread cool build man!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Well guys I waited til it was official. I no longer own the black ccsb. After much debate it was time for a change. @ryeguy2006a is the proud new owner! I hope! Lol!