6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I understand you need a momentary ground and it goes to pin 71 on the blue connector, the shifter has 2 wires. One goes to the pcm and the other to a ground I assume? I've had my 0411 since January and haven't even tested out the "sport mode" I had put on it lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
So I understand you need a momentary ground and it goes to pin 71 on the blue connector, the shifter has 2 wires. One goes to the pcm and the other to a ground I assume? I've had my 0411 since January and haven't even tested out the "sport mode" I had put on it lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
You got it! It's so simple it's scary!

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You got it on the Tow/Haul or as I call it Haul@$$ button because of the way I programmed it. I used a shifter from a 2004 Astro van on my 1997 Express. Shifter looks to be possibly the same as a 95+ GMT400 truck as well. Only difference is it has the Tow/Haul button. My Tow/Haul shift tables have raised shift points, delayed TCC lockup and ZERO torque management.

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the interest of sharing info - I spent sometime pondering how best to add tow/haul to DasBoat and as part of that effort I reached out to the TCI tech folks who let me know that their shift boss for our 4L80e's in Stage 2 is essentially the same as the factory tow/haul. I went this way so I could monitor trans temp as well. Cheers
http://www.tciauto.com/tc/electronics/shift-boss-transmission-programmerhtml/