5th Gear at 5000 RPM and 35mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have not got the instructions fir checking the tach settings installation, I'm pretty sure there the same as this model. When i was in high school this was the Sun Corp tach that very popular in my area. Thanks " hot wheels burban" i still love that classic look!
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If you have not got the instructions fir checking the tach settings installation, I'm pretty sure there the same as this model. When i was in high school this was the Sun Corp tach that very popular in my area. Thanks " hot wheels burban" i still love that classic look!
You must be registered for see images attach
Yup looks familiar! One of the nice things about the 400s is they have a tach already factory installed, so no messing with putting one of these units in. Back in the square body era though, a tach dash cluster was a rare thing to see. Dad came across one in a truck in the pick a part once, we got it, and he stuck it on the shelf. Several years later, I found it and took it to a swap meet, got a C note for it( which was average price for a used one then. Not sure what they are going for now....