5/8 drop on 22 and 24 wheels looking for some advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slammed57

Reaction score
Hey all got a 1996 and plan on running a set of billets 22x8.5 front and 24x12 on rear. I already have figured out what Iam doing for the rear ( the drop shop tri -link and shorting the rear axles and tubbing), but for the front ,what is everyone doing, I would like to run a 35 seires tires up front if possible, if I modify the inner wheel well can I get a good turning radius? also what back spacing for the front wheel would be best. I will be daily driving this truck and i what to do it right so it will be enjoyable , next question is drop spindles or drop control arms ? brand? any advice is appreciated

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would look in Street Trucks magazine, they do alot. Make a cardboard or plywood template bolt it in place of your wheels, use it as mockup record measurements then do the math, take some here, add some their. Good luck

Slammed57

Reaction score
I would look in Street Trucks magazine, they do alot. Make a cardboard or plywood template bolt it in place of your wheels, use it as mockup record measurements then do the math, take some here, add some their. Good luck
thanks bud