5.7 standalone pcm issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Acerulz

Reaction score
Good day, I just completed a l31 standalone system, runs great but the problem is that when I try to set the cam/crank sync or any other special test through the scanner, the pcm is saying the trans is in gear and wont let me complete the desired tests. How can I fool the pcm into thinking it's in park? I already tried hooking up to the clutch position circuit at the pcm and it did nothing. Is there any way to get by this? How does it send the park signal to the pcm?

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Good day, I just completed a l31 standalone system, runs great but the problem is that when I try to set the cam/crank sync or any other special test through the scanner, the pcm is saying the trans is in gear and wont let me complete the desired tests. How can I fool the pcm into thinking it's in park? I already tried hooking up to the clutch position circuit at the pcm and it did nothing. Is there any way to get by this? How does it send the park signal to the pcm?
There should be a ground wire. Grounded in park. You could wire it to the neutral safety switch, clutch, or whatever.

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

Acerulz

Reaction score
There should be a ground wire. Grounded in park. You could wire it to the neutral safety switch, clutch, or whatever.

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk
I tried to ground out the clutch terminal on the pcm but it never changed state on the scanner.