4x4 forged lower control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I'm not sure if shipping will be worth it but I am looking for a straight pair of 4x4 forged lower control arms off a late model K2500 with the shock mount still attached to the arm.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I'm not sure if shipping will be worth it but I am looking for a straight pair of 4x4 forged lower control arms off a late model K2500 with the shock mount still attached to the arm.

Are you talking GMT-400 parts, or newer? If I were you, I'd get the part numbers and check ebay. The part numbers, for the GMT-400 parts, have been posted to the forum before, but I don't have them off hand.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Are you talking GMT-400 parts, or newer? If I were you, I'd get the part numbers and check ebay. The part numbers, for the GMT-400 parts, have been posted to the forum before, but I don't have them off hand.
Good luck finding any on eBay. Scrapyard is his best bet

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Good luck finding any on eBay. Scrapyard is his best bet

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

The key is to search with the part numbers. My local yard doesn't seem to put 8-lug trucks out.

Last edited:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Ive searched ebay and ebay has been crappy lately. I search specific part numbers or put in filters and I get stuff for random vehicles
Yes, its for a gmt400. Ive also been searching the local junkyards. I'm about to do my lift so I now want them sooner

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He's not the cheapest option but he ships country wide.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shipping is gonna control most of this. Finding something close to home is key. Shipping stuff like this gets stupid expensive. Might want to look at fastenal to fastenal for shipping options.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Ive searched ebay and ebay has been crappy lately. I search specific part numbers or put in filters and I get stuff for random vehicles
Yes, its for a gmt400. Ive also been searching the local junkyards. I'm about to do my lift so I now want them sooner

You must not have the correct numbers for the forged arms. Using search terms doesn't seem to work for stuff like this.... you get too many hits from random crap.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Awesome thank you. I will still keep this thread up until i get a pair of these.