4WD Not engaging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I'll have to get a few more pics tomorrow after I give it a good bath. it's muddy right now lol

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck looks bada$$! Do the foglights in the front bumper work? Is it a factory switch or an added swich? I have the exact bumper.

Any progress on 4wd?

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its pretty sweet! Yeah they work and theyre on a added switch that get power from the headlight switch. Theyre frickin bright for foglights too! Im loving it except for thecolor of the stripe.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been looking for lights to put in my bumper, tried LMC truck but they don't show that bumper in the catalog.

If you don't like the stripe color try plasti-dip. About $7 a can and its not permanent, pretty tough stuff. Holds up to pressure washers but peels off.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats kinda what i've been thinking! I've got a job interview monday so maybe i'll get it then i should actually have some money to spend on the truck! I was thinking tape it off and just turn the stripe black.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flat black would look good, it pretty much goes with any color.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly! Plus i love the dark blue thats already on it. I just don't really like the colormatched door handles and mirrors but it'll be alright haha

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with colormatched, but everyone likes different things. Everyone says they like my colormatched nerf bars and I can't stand them.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it in certain colors, not really in this one. Is there any secret to making plasti-dip come out right?

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Plasti dip is too easy. No sanding or scuffing, just make sure its clean. A kid at work did his wheels and marker lights last summer and it still looks good. He had to touch up one wheel when he had a tire replaced, it wont hold up to a tire machine, but paint doesn't either. Youtube is your friend, search "dip your car" dozens of vids.