4l80e swapping my K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350k1500

Reaction score
So you're gonna swap out your TPS? Make sure to disconnect the battery for a bit too so the trims get deleted from the PCM. That'll start you from ground zero there. I assume the RPM signal is good.
I put the tps on from the parts truck disconnected the battery and now it shifts smoother still shifts kinda hard and shifts at like 2500rpms now and does all the shifts like less than 2 seconds between each other

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's what I was alluding to 2 posts ago. I'd give it a google to be sure, but chances are on the old OBDI you can just reset the PCM. Also check the google or search here to make sure yours isn't adjustable. If it is, you'll need a volt meter to get it set correctly.

350k1500

Reaction score
It's what I was alluding to 2 posts ago. I'd give it a google to be sure, but chances are on the old OBDI you can just reset the PCM. Also check the google or search here to make sure yours isn't adjustable. If it is, you'll need a volt meter to get it set correctly.
Its obd2 96 was the first year which is what my truck is

350k1500

Reaction score
Alright i never could get the 4l80e working guessing i got a bad one so i ended up putting a low miles 4l60e back in well that lasted a month? 35s towing and she went out today now I'm going with a manual lol i have a 4x4 manual from a 4.3 will it bolt to my 350? and what all would i have to change? Thanks in advance