4l80e swapped, no 4th gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zacklee420

Reaction score
This really sounds like a wiring or tuning issue. I know you said the wiring has been double and triple checked, but are you 100% positive that the ISS is wired to the correct two pins at the PCM and you've moved the correct pins/wires in the transmission connector? The factory service manuals have PCM pinouts for each engine type, are you sure you were looking at the right one?
It is in the right pinouts, I did try switching the pins around to see if it was backwards but that didn't fix anything

Thenameless

Reaction score
What did you figure out after all this time? I am having same issues and having a hard time finding answers.

NickTransmissions

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you figure out after all this time? I am having same issues and having a hard time finding answers.
Id start a thread with your specific issue along with year, make, model and transmission. If you do I'll respond in your new thread.

Last edited: