4L60e running at 200-210F at operating temp.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm confused already........:rolleyes:
Just an OBDLink preview on my new 10.1" touch screen head unit. I previously had this on my phone and my Ipad tablet. I can make a gauge displaying anything that the PCM sends out if it through the datastream.
You must be registered for see images attach

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the Trucool M7B that I run. I had it connected to the factory quick connect lines with a little bending and tweaking but replacing those lines with AN. The quick connects always end up leaking, hence the ATF and dirt stain on the condenser. Depending on the trans temps with the new converter and 383, I may swap the Trucool 40K back on this and hook a thermostat between the 40K, the radiator cooler and the return line to the trans, which will only flow fluid through the 40K as needed and let fluid flow only through the radiator when the trans is cool. Radiator cooler and the 40K together overcooled the trans in almost all weather.

Last edited:

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an OBDLink preview on my new 10.1" touch screen head unit. I previously had this on my phone and my Ipad tablet. I can make a gauge displaying anything that the PCM sends out if it through the datastream.

I don't wanna hijack this thread, but I want to get an OBDlink and do something like this potentially, do you have a thread on this?