4L60E Messed up? Help Within

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got back and shop said it would be about 2 weeks to rebuild and would cost around $2200 plus tax and stuff so yeah I’m gonna be tight on cash but Ill make it since I’m already working

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Taking my truck to the shop for replacement tonight will be about 2 weeks until I can get her and $2200 down the drain

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$2200 sounds like a pretty good deal imo, hopefully re-build goes as expected, no additional costs.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys my 1993 GMC truck was the first year the 4L60e Trans came out which I bet you guys know trouble.

Now I had four Transmision’s repaired but I think they just replaced the bad part because when the next rebuilt Trans broke it was something els or another part.

So what I did I bought a Trans from O’Reillys auto parts and there Trans are totally rebuilt and tested and so far my Trans is SUPER and it’s been years.

Yes I have posted this before but it’s been a long time ago I just to help all.
GMC happy camper

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still in the shop getting replaced and waiting on the final bill to come in. I hate spending this much $ on a tranny