454SS decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

509OBS

Reaction score
After many years without I've decided to put the bed decals back on. It's a 90 454SS and saw some online for different price points. Can anyone point me to a vendor that has quality decals ? Just the bed sides not the tailgate. Thanks

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After many years without I've decided to put the bed decals back on. It's a 90 454SS and saw some online for different price points. Can anyone point me to a vendor that has quality decals ? Just the bed sides not the tailgate. Thanks

First link after a quick google search, no experience with them, but look legit: https://www.phoenixgraphix.com/gm/9091ct454ss.php

509OBS

Reaction score
Yea I saw them and agree they look legit compared to eBay stuff. Hoping for some first hand experience before I purchase

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Phoenix graphics they are as close to oem as possible. Use only DAWN soap and water mix to float them on. Do not believe anything else you hear. I worked in a shop for Dodge race cars and did at least 12 sets of decals a week. Line them up dry, mark them up, and put them on. Its not difficult and and extra set of eyes from a distance does help.

509OBS

Reaction score
Phoenix graphics they are as close to oem as possible. Use only DAWN soap and water mix to float them on. Do not believe anything else you hear. I worked in a shop for Dodge race cars and did at least 12 sets of decals a week. Line them up dry, mark them up, and put them on. Its not difficult and and extra set of eyes from a distance does help.
Thanks again for the info. Phoenix graphics were high quality and easily installed. Don't know why putting on a decal was stressful, but it was. Much less after I did the first side.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach