454ss Decal locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454ssdude

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone knows the exact measurements for the decal locations on a 1990 454ss. Cant really find anything out there with this info. I have the 454ss decals and tailgate decal arriving this week. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tailgate decal bottom lines up with the bottom of the tail lights from left to right. If you got the ONLY decals you should by which are Phoenix Graphics, they should offer you a placard or diagram on the side decals. Put the decals on only with DAWN soap and warm water. Float them on and use a lot of water. Again only DAWN soap. Make sure you wax and degrease the surface, clay bar it, and make sure with your fingers that there is no dirt. You will see it.

454ssdude

Reaction score
The graphics have arrived but their is no placecard or diagram. I called Phoenix Graphics and they told me they do not have that information. If anyone knows the measurements on the side graphics, please let me know. Thanks!

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The decal placement info is on the service manual, the body section. The placement is the same as the " 4X4 " decal on my K2500 near taillight.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take the time to lay some blue tape down and position it perfectly. Then it's just a matter of sliding the decal in place to butt up against the tape.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 4x4 decal is in a lower placement than 454 SS decal. @509OBS just did it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: