454 Vortec P0300 Multiple cylinder misfire code. Troubleshooting and solution.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think those housings need to breathe to stay clean. My gear was WAY worse than yours, it was knife edged and I was physically unable to get CMPRET set better than 29 degrees. I've done a cam sensor and even run it unplugged with zero effect. My RPM logs are flawless so I have a hard time thinking it's the crank sensor.

What's your cam gear look like then?

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use it separately. Because I could not get the data from the crank offset to display in torque pro.

So I used dash command just to check that and torque pro to display misfires (simpler).

I will have to dig in a little more to get it to display like you did, Are you using any plug ins? Been using it on my GMT900 I have a misfire issue with and Tech2 will not recognize the CANDI. Thanks Need to get one of the two running right! LOL

Last edited:

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will have to dig in a little more to get it to display like you did, Are you using any plug ins? Been using it on my GMT900 I have a misfire issue with and Tech2 will not recognize the CANDI. Thanks Need to get one of the two running right! LOL
You probably need the GM/Opel plug-in. I think I had to use the plugin for new PIDs when I swapped computers.