454 dually pretty clean!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Skylark! that's the truck I like! Deans is awesome too because its lowered. Id like to find a build that half down like he did.

Why you say its hard to keep clean?

Because it's black.

:)

It's a very unforgiving color to everything from dirt to scratches to ripples in the panels.

It shows everything.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Oh haha! Yeah, I bhear yah. Living up ib the north, I drive my black ram... Winter right now, the truck looks dirty 24/7. When its clean though, she's a beaut! I love black vehicles.. Not very many colors I like on them. Hate white, red doesn't do it either. Any blue though, I don't mind!

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did anyone notice that it was lowered at one time. look at the frame it has c notches welded in. and they never removed the shim from the carrier bearing when they lifted it.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Also there has never been any goose neck or 5th wheel attachments mounted.

Noo. :) There is a bracket from a B&W Turnover kit welded to the frame for some reason that's been painted black. lol

Took me a few times looking at it, but I'm sure of it. I've installed 100's of B&W kits. That's a side bracket from a 1000 kit. Just never welded them on!

You must be registered for see images attach