4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That link definitely doesn't go to post 467, but I found my way there.
I'm beyond the time limit for editing. Fresh link:

What crimpers do you use for the weather pack connector?
I bought mine from the Mac Tool man; but similar/identical ones are available from many other sources.

www.summitracing.com/parts/pco-0663pt

MAYBE, if I were doing it again, I'd pony-up for the ratcheting kind with interchangeable dies. Then again, maybe not. I'm very suspicious of the quality of the dies.
www.summitracing.com/parts/pnx-t3001

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I bought these ratcheting crimpers. They work pretty well but, it takes a gorilla to crimp bigger 12-10 Ga wires, ha ha.
You must be registered for see images attach

Crimps looked like these (16 Ga)
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks for the picture of the wire crimpers, been looking for one that'll crimp those blade style connectors with the 2 prongs.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture of the wire crimpers, been looking for one that'll crimp those blade style connectors with the 2 prongs.
It's a little challenging to get them right. IIRC I started the crimp with one size jaw, then switched to the next tighter one but, I can't remember if that was with the bigger gauges or not. You'll just have to play with it. :33:

shaneroze

Reaction score
Those Raptor style grille lights look sweet, have any closer pics of them?
This is the only picture I got of them atm, they're done in a pretty **** way but they hold up well till I get mesh grille inserts. It's the plug and play chicken light kit from Walmart that I simply spliced the positive to the lows and the negative to ground and they work like a charm

Attachments

• 20211003_005445.jpg
    20211003_005445.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10