4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you Kenny, I've had the spare relay so now time to wire it up!
Wait until you wire it up, and see the difference. Here is a pic of mine. It messy, but the battery hides it. Also I wanted to show the wires.
You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I added some aux reverse lights around my receiver hitch, that work off of a toggle switch. I added a 3ed relay for those, and I am fixing to do E-fans, so more relays. I guess I need a relay block where I can have all my relays together all nice and neat.

Stokes1114

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I added some aux reverse lights around my receiver hitch, that work off of a toggle switch. I added a 3ed relay for those, and I am fixing to do E-fans, so more relays. I guess I need a relay block where I can have all my relays together all nice and neat.
You should hit a junk yard and get a relay/fuse box out of a late 80s early 90s Cherokee. They are very nice. Hold multiple relays and fuses and have a cover. Not cheap, very well built.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You should hit a junk yard and get a relay/fuse box out of a late 80s early 90s Cherokee. They are very nice. Hold multiple relays and fuses and have a cover. Not cheap, very well built.
Thanks, I may do that. I am planing a trip to Pull-A-Part this weekend, to look for some E-fans.

Zshipes

Reaction score
Guess I struck a nerve there I was only curious if it was possible but what gets me is all the light bars blinding me on my way to work every morning before daylight

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guess I struck a nerve there I was only curious if it was possible but what gets me is all the light bars blinding me on my way to work every morning before daylight
IMO people are tired of being blinded by idiots who don't care about anyone else. I know I am. Here comes this jackass who picked up there truck where there headlights are shining even with your eyes and they have installed blue HIDs and you can't see **** until they pass you, and there like WHAT, morns. When your in the country with no other traffic, yea I understand wanting to see well, but when your in town where you could turn off your lights at night, and still see fine, then your lights are for other vehicles to see you as much as they are to light your way. These trucks are bad about having suck headlights. All you need to do is to relay your headlights rite off of the battery. This fixes the issue, without blinding everyone else on the road. This is not directed at anyone, except those who are guilty of blinding everyone else.

Stokes1114

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kenny, am I using both posts on the relay? Or just the one post plus power and ground?