4" Cowl Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STATIK_LOW

Reaction score
I have a stock white hood I’d be willing to trade & cash you for..I’m located in West Texas..down side is the hood has two areas chipping in the paint..pm me if your interested, I have a planned trip to the dfw area coming up..if your hood is in perfect condition and your not interested in my trade I’d be willing to buy it outright as well

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I have a stock white hood I’d be willing to trade & cash you for..I’m located in West Texas..down side is the hood has two areas chipping in the paint..pm me if your interested, I have a planned trip to the dfw area coming up..if your hood is in perfect condition and your not interested in my trade I’d be willing to buy it outright as well

It's in perfect condition as far as I can tell, no dents or dings. Just unpainted. When are you planning on coming into DFW?

bigdave84_88

Reaction score
if you still have the hood i live in Houston and i have a white hood that has nice clean paint. i have a fender thats white but not sure if it has any dents i can look

bigdave84_88

Reaction score
i have a perfect white hood off a 1993 GMC z71. im in spring tx if interested let me know the paint looks like new... i could meet you

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
i have a perfect white hood off a 1993 GMC z71. im in spring tx if interested let me know the paint looks like new... i could meet you

I'm definitely interested but the truck is currently not running due to a busted radiator. It may be awhile before I can get it running again as well, life hit me hard this past month.