4" Cowl Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my all steel 4" cowl hood (think it was made by KeyParts?). Ended up not lowering/modding the engine and honestly I'd prefer a smooth OEM hood over this. Price is $200 obo for the GMT400 family, got it listed higher on CL. Would also trade for a white hood and white driver's side fender, or just a white hood plus cash. Picture attached below, I'm located slightly north of Dallas but can meet within the DFW metroplex. Don't want to ship or do PayPal since I have little experience with both lol

You must be registered for see images attach

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, that's just too bad. I have 2 hoods and 2 fenders that you are looking for and I want your hood, but I'm not driving to Dallas to trade you! That's at least a 2 day drive!

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Well, that's just too bad. I have 2 hoods and 2 fenders that you are looking for and I want your hood, but I'm not driving to Dallas to trade you! That's at least a 2 day drive!

I mean, I've never been to Vegas before... :Big Laugh:

Keigan Pettit

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my all steel 4" cowl hood (think it was made by KeyParts?). Ended up not lowering/modding the engine and honestly I'd prefer a smooth OEM hood over this. Price is $200 obo for the GMT400 family, got it listed higher on CL. Would also trade for a white hood and white driver's side fender, or just a white hood plus cash. Picture attached below, I'm located slightly north of Dallas but can meet within the DFW metroplex. Don't want to ship or do PayPal since I have little experience with both lol

You must be registered for see images attach
Message me I'll send u my cell # I'd like to meet up I'm out of Okc