4 corner light mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zak McClellan

Reaction score
So I just got some lights fitted up on my 99 k1500(pic) and I noticed it didn’t quite look complete. I was wondering if anyone knew anything abt a plug and play mod to get all 4 corner lights turned on at once. Preferably LED, but any ideas welcome.

You must be registered for see images attach

Zak McClellan

Reaction score
So I just got some lights fitted up on my 99 k1500(pic) and I noticed it didn’t quite look complete. I was wondering if anyone knew anything abt a plug and play mod to get all 4 corner lights turned on at once. Preferably LED, but any ideas welcome.

Probably something like the mirrors and turn signals

baileyw

Reaction score

What lights are those? Pretty sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zak McClellan

Reaction score
What lights are those? Pretty sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The headlights are custom made from a guy in Texas, rzlightz.com and the blinkers are off amazon, anzos if I remember correctly