4/6 with 20 or 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine after switching wheels and tires to 20" front 255/30/20 rear 285/30/20. Odd that my rear now have more clearance but the front had to be rolled to as much as possible, makes sense thou cause the fronts are larger than before, but anyway heres they are

You must be registered for see images attach

colesparks

Reaction score
Depending the aspect ratio/size of the tire you plan to run, the rim size between 20's and 22's isn't much. To run a 8.5" rim on the front, you will need a rim that is specifically measure to get it positioned right in the wheel opening and not rub. I'm far from an expert on making that happen, which is why I used wheelsforless.com They nailed the fitment on my truck.
hey man I have a 1993 chevy k1500. what's the biggest rim and tire size i can put on without cutting the fender wells. it's gotta 2 inch drop on it

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine after switching wheels and tires to 20" front 255/30/20 rear 285/30/20. Odd that my rear now have more clearance but the front had to be rolled to as much as possible, makes sense thou cause the fronts are larger than before, but anyway heres they are

You must be registered for see images attach
This is awesome, Is that a 5/7 drop or 4/6? This is what I wish mine looked like lol