4/6 with 20 or 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you find that the drivers side rear is closer to the fender than the pass side? I figure mine is about a 4" frt and 7-8" back.
I want to do the KMC Slide wheel in 20"s with about 235/35/20 front and maybe a 255/35/20 rear but I have to find out the backspacing on the wheel I want first, might have to drop a size in the rear because I rubbed with my previous tires which were 265/55/18 so I just bought 235/55/18 and they're barely clear

Thanks
Bobby V

4/7. 20"x 8.5" & 10". 255/45's & 295/40's. Rolled fender lips.

Sig pic is @ 4/6.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Do you find that the drivers side rear is closer to the fender than the pass side?

The rear drop on mine has been fabbed without a kit.
If the spacing side-to-side was different with the kit that was in there to begin with, that's all been corrected now.
We did all the measurements according to the diff & the springs to get it centered. If it was off before, I didn't notice.
The 295's were mounted when it was a kit though, & they fit fine, once the lips were rolled.

JCasnva

Reaction score
I just lowered my pickup 5/7. my front are 22x8.5 with 5.5 backspacing. do you think a 255/35 will work? thanks
It will be a tight fit. I have about an inch gap still with a 30series tire

obs jp

Reaction score
It will be a tight fit. I have about an inch gap still with a 30series tire

okay, thank you for the information. i went ahead and ordered 245/30 and 285/30. should be installed wed.

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Daaaaaayum!!!!!!!!!!!

That front tire is tucking pretty good. You able to turn the steering wheel lock to lock????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A little late but here's the lock to lock on the driver side pass side is similar my only problem is it bottoms out on bigger dips on the road ,so looks like I'll be doing some mini tubs up front

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A little late but here's the lock to lock on the driver side pass side is similar my only problem is it bottoms out on bigger dips on the road ,so looks like I'll be doing some mini tubs up front

Biggest issue I run into is when I have to turn and take a bump at speed (like pulling into a gas station at 15 mph). If the bump is significant enough, with the wheel turned, the fender is gonna eat up the sidewalk of the tire or worse, bow the fender.

As far as straight line bottoming out on the underside of the inner fender, if you do go with mini tubs up front, please do a write up!

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Biggest issue I run into is when I have to turn and take a bump at speed (like pulling into a gas station at 15 mph). If the bump is significant enough, with the wheel turned, the fender is gonna eat up the sidewalk of the tire or worse, bow the fender.

As far as straight line bottoming out on the underside of the inner fender, if you do go with mini tubs up front, please do a write up!

Dedinetly will

JCasnva

Reaction score
Wow. What wheels are those? Look very nice!!!!

Thanks, They're Merceli M6's. 22x8.5 in front and 22x10 in the rear. Cant tell you the offset cuz the manufacturer asked I wanted a high, low or med offset. I asked for a low in front and a med for the rear. They're only made for small lug pattern vehicles but they said for an extra $120 a wheel they will make them for my truck. What sucks is that they sent me the wrong color. I asked for silver and when I went to pick them up from the tire shop they were white.. waited 6 months for them and they send the wrong color, smh. didnt feel like returning them and waiting again so they reimbursed me $240 to have them repowder coated wherever I chose. Been to lazy to have them redone so I'll rock them white til I get the truck repainted