4” Body lift question - input needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my ccsb I’m going to run the c3500hd signature bumper spacer. Those have the spacer due to their chassis setup being equalivalent to a 4” body lift. Now to the questions.

They don’t make a 4” kit. So if I install the 3” and then properly add something to give me the 4” I need, what will the case be with the supplied steering extension for the 3” lift? Will I need to fabricate a 4” extension or will the 3” part work?

And at the same time instead of adding a 1” spacer extension and then needing a custom steering part, could I drop the front bumper 1” and then fit the grille spacer into my now 4” gap.

the_six

Reaction score
Did you have any luck with this ? I'm wanting to do the same thing with my crew cab dually. For steering I'm doing away with rag going and going to just get two steering joints and make my own steering shaft. Still have to figure out what I will use for the body lift if I'm going to go three and then lower the front bumper or not. And what size tire I'm going be able to run with the lift didn't see any info on hear with a 3 in body on a c3500 and tire size .