3D Printable Radio Pocket on Thingiverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was cruising thingiverse this evening and found this. I already have a Metra pocket for Roscoe, otherwise I'd try printing it. Is "V12FerrariGuy" also @FerrariGuy?
Note that he says he hasn't test printed it yet, so if anybody prints it, give some feedback.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking hey, that looks like the AMI pocke... uh yep, "1988-94 GM c1500 Truck Radio Head Replacement Pocket Based On American International GMP333 Design."

Has the "lip" that keeps stuff from sliding out when you mash the loud pedal.

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get some calipers, measure your dimensions, and build it yourself.
www.tinkercad.com/3d-design

I used tinkercad to make rivet-able spark plug wire holders, a diode holder, and I'm 70% idiot.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
I don’t have a 3D printer, but if someone did design one then I could pay some one to print it, or they’d start showing up on Amazon and eBay for purchase.

now that I no longer have any computers with keyboards, screens or mice etc in the house, just one headless Mac mini server, and a 20 year old xp laptop for 90s bmw and R53 coopers, the chance of me trying again to learn it is nil.