350 tbi rebuild, help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
As long as it's the correct one and its not chewed up or missing pieces

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont go crazy on your first rebuild. A bone stock re-ring kit for the first few motors and then start playing with pistons and cams.

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tbichips.com is a good place to get info but what ever you do DON'T get a chip from him.

C1500stepside

Reaction score
Got some bummy news. The guy who I initially wad gonna buy the motor from started saying he needed stuff from the motor because he needed to use it with his 5.3 ecotec swap and the best way to stop a sale from happening is pulling parts out from the deal so I told him never mind. But I think it was for the best, because of it being a 95 and I would have to convert to obd1 and many other things along with headaches. But for the money I was gonna spend and currently have and alot weighing and thinking I decided to go with a 5.7 vortec crate engine p/n 12530283. So again thanks for all the help and I will be posting everything I fo my truck and motor!

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
You're better off with vortec, tbi is just old technology that needs alot of improvement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk