$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally have connector c298 figured out which is different from the truck and the suburban but is no issue to cut and splice in the truck connector so itll be plug n play

The truck side is already pre wired for the options needed. for example my original door harness had empty cavity in connector for park lamp feed and keyless entry program signal. But the dash harness side of the connector did. so all i had to do is match up circuit no. from suburban to match the truck. Add in wires to empty cavitys for circuits I wanted, plugged it in and all works as should except for bad bulb in master switch on driver door and getting a keyfob for keyless entry

Ill add connector diagrams in case they'll be useful to anyone

*EDIT* Also unneeded wires where cut at different lengths and tapped up in harness
You must be registered for see images attach

This was temporary verification before tucking up in dash where it belongs

Other then the boring wiring I did get the door jambs and panels cleaned up nicely which i did during the day just forgot pics till after dark oh well guess my best work is at night lol. BTW who at GM thought it was a good idea to attach a speaker to the door panel and with PLASTIC clips. Gonna have to address that rattle waiting to happen before the components and the amp goes in

Last edited:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, dumb question, are the dash harness and door harnesses all one harness or multiple?

Door harness is seperate it plugs into dash harness and block under dash
Its all plug and play except for that one plug I mentioned is different but is an easy swap

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LR window wouldnt roll down all the way so tore into it to figure out the issue and was something I havent ran across yet but the door lock actuator rivets broke and the actuator was blocking window also explains why the door was almost impossible to lock. Then on the RR door had a nasty rattle from the broken door lock knob dangling behind the handle. but I guess so with 200 watts rms at each door speaker lol.

I also took the time to put sound deadening in the doors which helped midbass, road noise, and ear pleasing rattleless doors.

Edit I'll cover rest of the holes once I replace that actuator