$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for lack of pics I know everyone comes for the pics haha

But the 5 speed suburban is the daily while the trans is being built in the crew and I also got 2 more wheels to match my fronts but will get pics of the painting and maybe some of trans going in. (I know I know lame) lol

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I chose this for Frank.
You must be registered for see images attach

Between the top of the white and the green will be purple "stitches" (Frank is a Frankenstein's Monster after all) and at the bottom of the white will be LED strips. White on the front, Amber between the wheel wells, and Red around the back set up like DRL's and keyed to the turn signals to flash when they are on.

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I chose this for Frank.

Between the top of the white and the green will be purple "stitches" (Frank is a Frankenstein's Monster after all) and at the bottom of the white will be LED strips. White on the front, Amber between the wheel wells, and Red around the back set up like DRL's and keyed to the turn signals to flash when they are on.

Ooooooh can't wait to see the finished product here, sounds really good! Well, get on with it already, we need updates yesterday :Big Laugh:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chose this for Frank.

That looks really good. And I also want to see the finished product.

That render also reassures me the brown/ cream 2 tone should look good on mine So thanks for sharing

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I scribbled long and hard with my coloring pages! You probably won't want to see it 'cuz I'm painting it with rattle cans (easy touch up)!
The Brown and Gold/cream should look like the factory did it. A little metallic in the brown (and maybe in the cream!) would look nice especially with the "Bronze" GMC emblem. So maybe have the cream be as much lighter than the bronze as the bronze is to the brown.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I scribbled long and hard with my coloring pages! You probably won't want to see it 'cuz I'm painting it with rattle cans (easy touch up)!
The Brown and Gold/cream should look like the factory did it. A little metallic in the brown (and maybe in the cream!) would look nice especially with the "Bronze" GMC emblem. So maybe have the cream be as much lighter than the bronze as the bronze is to the brown.

I think Im set on the metallic brown with solid cream like of the squarebody I posted