$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad it wasn't sold!
When you find a lift big enough, I'd like to see the exhaust routing. Not sure if I want to go duals or a single 3". Might depend on whether or not I get my hands on a 500 Caddy engine.

I can get a pic of exhaust. My issues is getting it up high and keeping suspension loaded to better measure my angles.

Funny thing you mention a caddy 500. I know a guy right down the road that has one I'll ask him if he wants to get rid of it

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I can get a pic of exhaust. My issues is getting it up high and keeping suspension loaded to better measure my angles.

Funny thing you mention a caddy 500. I know a guy right down the road that has one I'll ask him if he wants to get rid of it
Thanks! Another level of my "car nut" disease is to have spares of everything. Usually because whatever I'm into they don't make anymore! Wouldn't hurt my feelings to have a few available... Current count is zero. Lol!

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. Wonder how it sounds.

Mines is duals-X- dual "glass pack style mufflers- short pipes out to tips

I'll get you a pic tomorrow in daylight. Ah Heck let me go try now ive got nothing better to do

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Lol! That was fast!
I just got to work. I'll see if I can find the YouTube video those pics were screenshots of...
...won't be as fast as you. I've gotta get my peeps motivated to work tonight.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot all about the video of the exhaust I'll still get to that lol.

Also ordering a belltech driveline alignment kit for my vibration and if I still have problems the money pit will be on the market