$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing much new, been working on the bed flares some when ive had time and fighting with a driveline vibration since I lowered it.
Can't get it quite right but with as low as it sits and I can't access a drive on rack long enough to put it on haha, So I cant measure angles properly

You must be registered for see images attach

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I keep thinking about the driveshaft situation. Going to be a "growing up" process for me. I drive everything like I'm on the last lap of the Daytona 500, but with 2 driveshafts and a carrier bearing, I need to grow up and be easier on this than I'm used to.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score

This color

They call it "Stealth Blue Metallic" or "Stealth Grey Metallic". It's pretty cool. My buddy's dad has an '07 classic with that color.

I'm really considering the "Spiral Grey Metallic" that the 800s had.

Last edited:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep thinking about the driveshaft situation. Going to be a "growing up" process for me. I drive everything like I'm on the last lap of the Daytona 500, but with 2 driveshafts and a carrier bearing, I need to grow up and be easier on this than I'm used to.

Lol. It'll be fine I do drive my hard sometimes. Dont Be scared of the 2 piece ive seen some take a heck of a beating with no issues

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got the flares in the body shop about ready to test fit to fiberglass missing pieces and start the "joyful" body working process

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Finally got the flares in the body shop about ready to test fit to fiberglass missing pieces and start the "joyful" body working process

I like the other stuff in your body shop! Especially the Buick!