3 Link w/ coilovers on 92 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
Has anybody already gone through this? I just purchased a 3 link coilover kit(2 lower arms with a wish bone to clear factory gas tank and step notches) from All_Star_Customs outta the Dallas FT. Worth area the kit looks great and the company does some nice work. Anyone got any experience and can throw a few pointers my way maybe even some pictures of your setup. Any help is greatly appreciated!
I will also be narrowing the diff for wider wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

jimdaug

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed up to watch the tread. I'm curious As I've got a stepside I'm wanting to 4 link but I'm not sure about the gas tank and fender hardware.

Where did you buy? I couldn't find any website for an All Star Customs in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Closest I could find was a facebook page for a place south of Houston. I'm just north east of Dallas in Wylie, that's why I'm curious.

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
I was under the impression it was the DFW area, but its from Alvin, TX. My buddy turned me on to them from there Instagram account im pretty sure its the same one as facebook just more recent posts on there IG. I havent got much response on any of the forums ive posted but ive got my 2001 Tahoe diff in the shop getting narrowed should be home in 2 weeks then on to the 3 link install! Heres a little preview of the wheels under the truck no diff...

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
Just some QA1 coilovers for me no bags, its my little street truck I plan on some forced induction in the near future

jimdaug

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression it was the DFW area, but its from Alvin, TX. My buddy turned me on to them from there Instagram account im pretty sure its the same one as facebook just more recent posts on there IG. I havent got much response on any of the forums ive posted but ive got my 2001 Tahoe diff in the shop getting narrowed should be home in 2 weeks then on to the 3 link install! Heres a little preview of the wheels under the truck no diff...

Ah, yeah that's the one I saw.

The three link idea sounded intriguing so I did some searching and ran across Nfamus air suspensions over in Mansfield, which is about an hour from me. Sounds like a pretty similar setup, but not exactly bolt in, so I'll have to see if they can pencil me in when I get closer to actually committing to it.

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
Funny story, before i found All star customs i had already placed an order with Keith at Nfamus. At first there was no response to emails until i filed for a refund after 4 weeks of "order awaiting fulfilment" he does have great customer service and took full care of me on my refund and apoligized just said hes been swamped. Im happy with the 3 link i ended up with its super beefy tubing and nice welds and the lower link bars are way more appealing to me then the square tubing. All Star Customs did cost about $400 more then nfamus' kit though

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
Made a little progress on the BLUE CHEESE, I got a 2001 tahoe rear end posi 3.73s with disc brakes shortened 10 inches overall. I got the lower link bars installed and the upper Wish bone is tached in place. Step notches and coilover brackets left followed by finishing the rest of the welds

454 SSLIM

Reaction score

Got the step notches all welded up today little brother knocked em out for me. Not a whole lot left got a few welds to finish on the diff, set up the coilovers, some paint, and figure out if im doing tubs or raising the floor on the bed!