Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhash

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dhash

Reaction score

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good dude! Always enjoy seeing other lifted 2wd's! Is that a 4" lift spindle kit? And does that have 4" blocks in the rear, they look bigger than 2".

Dhash

Reaction score
Looks good dude! Always enjoy seeing other lifted 2wd's! Is that a 4" lift spindle kit? And does that have 4" blocks in the rear, they look bigger than 2".

Its the energy suspension 1.25" spacer, which raised it 2". And rear is only 1 inch higher than stock. It had 2" lowering shackles when I got it. I just put on a 3" block

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its the energy suspension 1.25" spacer, which raised it 2". And rear is only 1 inch higher than stock. It had 2" lowering shackles when I got it. I just put on a 3" block

Ahhh ok those style spacers do lift it more than you think. The style tire threw me off being they are a big tire look. But I like the height of the 3" block in the rear. Good choice as I had a 2" and wish I did a 3".