$25 OEM Brake Master Cylinder GMT400 C1500 K1500 Std Cab w/ Vacuum Booster 1988 - 1991

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is a good clean used master cylinder for a 1988-1991 full size GMC or Chevrolet truck (C/K 1500), standard cab without heavy duty suspension, with vacuum brake booster for $25. Yes, this is the small bore unit. It came off of a 1990 W/T. This is a genuine factory installed original OEM master cylinder. It is not a cheap rebuilt or after market unit. For obvious reasons, this is shipped dry - just fill it with brake fluid, bench bleed it, and it will then be ready to go. This was working good and did not leak when I took it off. What you see is what you get. It includes the reservoir and cover - I will also include the 2 mounting nuts (not pictured). It has been capped and wrapped in plastic, and placed in dry storage. Remember, there is no core charge. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am in central Oklahoma - contact me for a shipping quote. Thanks for looking.
You must be registered for see images attach