24th Annual Cruisin' 2014 • May 15-16-17-18, 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wadew98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone go to this?

Ocean City, Maryland

Show Hours
Thursday 9am-5pm
Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 9am-4pm
Locations
Inlet Parking Lot (809 South Atlantic Ave)
Convention Center (4001 Coastal Highway)
General Admission: $10, Children under 14 are free (with adult)
All Spectator tickets will be sold at the Inlet gate and Ocean City Convention Center.

Cruise on down to Ocean City Maryland for one of the largest car shows on the east coast May 15-16-17-18, 2014. More than 3,500 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks will be cruisin the streets of Ocean City during this four day long automotive event.

Lots of car shows and vendors will be taking place at the Convention Center Parking Lot and the Inlet Parking Lot, plus several more car shows will be taking place at various business locations in Ocean City and West Ocean City. There will be more than 350 awards that will be selected by various businesses, town representatives, community leaders, event sponsors and others awarded throughout the weekend.

Special guest at this year's Cruisin, from the Hit TV Show Counting Cars "***** Mike." Mike will be at the event Friday, at the Beachside Inlet and Saturday, at the Ocean City Convention Center, 11-4 signing autographs and posing for pictures. Also at this year's Cruisin, to help celebrate the 40th Anniversary of American Graffiti, Mackenzie Phillips and Paul LeMat will be at the event all four days. Get the rare chance to meet both of them together! They will be meeting and greeting all the American Graffiti fans Thursday, at the Inlet, 1-3, Friday, at the Convention Center, 11-4, Saturday, at the Inlet, 11-4 and Sunday, at the Inlet, 11-1.

Express Auctioneers will be returning to Cruisin Ocean City Thursday May 15th and Friday May 16th for the OC Collector Car Auction inside the Ocean City Convention Center. Sell your current hot rod, buy a new one or just watch all the excitement. Previews will start at 10am and the Live Auction will be at 11am each day. Anyone wanting more information on the auction should contact Express Auctioneers, www.occollectorcars.com or 443-807-8883. Spectator admission into the Auction is free for all cruisin participants and is included in your Cruisin spectator ticket.

Some of the country's top national names will be showcasing their products in the manufacturer's midway, located in the Inlet parking lot, including ACCEL Performance, Billet Specialties, Chevy Performance, Classic Insurance, COMP Cams, Demon Carburetors, Empire Covers, Five Hour Energy, Flaming River, Flowmaster, GEICO, Gold Key Vacation, Hagerty Insurance, Holley Performance, Lucas Oil, Meguiar's Car Care, Miller Electric, Optima Batteries, Radley Chevrolet, Right Stuff, Royal Purple, Slide-Lok, Speed Unlimited and Tremec Transmissions. At the Convention Center you'll find Kwik-Lift, along with automotive vendors, crafts, jewelry, t-shirts and collectibles plus lots of other specialty items both inside and outside.

Boardwalk Parades, presented by Summit Racing Equipment, are scheduled for Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. Cars will get on the boardwalk at 27th street for staging and then parade from North Division street south to the inlet parking lot starting at 8am.

Car show hours are Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9m-4pm. General Admission is $10, children under 14 are free with an adult.

So many things to see and do, so make sure you cruise on down to Ocean City MD for the 24th Annual Cruisin Ocean City.

If you have any questions, or desire additional information please do not hesitate to call us at 410-798-6304, or e-mail [email protected]. Vendor applications are available by request.

Schedule and features subject to change. Events are held rain or shine.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you one of the people in charge of this or was this a copy/paste? I wish I could go but I canceled my reservations because I thought my finals got pushed back to next week. I was gonna take my truck and just spectate. Can't believe I won't get to meet Paul LeMat!