2015 Style Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
I think the arm cracking is entirely pure luck - There are no differences between the mirrors other than the bases, hence being able to swap the bases between them.

That is very true, they wouldn't have a completely different assembly/manufacturing line for the different models. Possibly just some early production runs if not just pure luck like you said.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So apparantly these mirrors fit obs fords too! [emoji23]
You must be registered for see images attach

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
So apparently these mirrors fit obs fords too! [emoji23]

Yeah, I have seen quite a few fords that body style with the mirrors, think the first one I saw was from Diesel Brothers on the OBS 2.0 powered by a 5.9 Cummins. Curious about which years they have to buy to get them to look somewhat right, other then they are GM mirrors.

You must be registered for see images

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
It looks like they cover the entire vent window. I see one by work but has the previous style tow mirrors

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Yeah, they blank out the smokers window. Just a little curious which years they use to make it sit flat, but I agree with Stepside_fever95, they look like nbs bases.

green98

Reaction score
I just installed a set of these on my truck, figured out how I'm going to do the wiring for the turn and clearance lights since I want to have full brightness in both modes but trying to figure out the backup light wiring. I was going to wire it into my interior lights circuit but I'm finding the underdash lights are constant 12v+ and a switched ground. How has anyone else wired these or am I missing a switched 12v+ somewhere. I could do it with a relay but how dim these lights are I don't know if it's worth the extra cost of a relay.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Just as an update to this thread. I've sold off my other set of mirrors and bought these.

Biggest difference is that they are coming from a different seller, the lens is smoked, and the mirror caps come uninstalled and ready for paint match. I will keep my YouTube Channel and everything updated on these new mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk