2010-2015 Camaro Seats in OBS Standard Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey All!
Thought I would post up my install of 2013 Leather Camaro seats into my standard cab stepside. I looked for some time at changing our fixing my 60/40 bench, but for the price of covers and such I just could not pull the trigger. I wanted a modern seat, in leather..with modern heat, lumbar, and a performance feel. In the end im really happy with these seats, and I feel it would be a great upgrade for many of us in the obs nation. Great thing is it was a simple wire of the original connectors for the wiring and the seatbelts plug right into the standard obs seatbelts. Only major thing to do was remove the airbag relay wires.

Here are the seats installed. I have a standard cab so I can only adjust so far back, but I'm 6'2 and it works great. It you have a crew cab it will be even better.
You must be registered for see images attach

ok so i bought corbeau bucket seat frames. They sell online for 88-98 obs. I'm sure if you want to make yourself you can. I got mine because I was going to use there seats, but I didn't like them for the price.

I'm a bit tall so I wanted range, so I cut the bottom brackets and re-welded them after I took 2 inch out. If your 6'2 and have a standard cab, you want to do this. If you have a crewcab...lean that seat back~

Wanted to make sure the connection was strong so I welded steel plate to the bottom of the seat tracks. Something to note that the corvette and camaro seats use a clip in design for the front of the tracks. This needs to be cut of with a grinder. No big deal you just want the runners flat. I then drilled a hole for the seat to bolt to the track.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is very nice work. Where does the console come from? Also would those late seats also bolt up to the usual stock seat risers or would adaptation be needed... or would the result be too tall? I will be haunting the yards for seats before much longer so I am particularly interested.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very nice work. Where does the console come from? Also would those late seats also bolt up to the usual stock seat risers or would adaptation be needed... or would the result be too tall? I will be haunting the yards for seats before much longer so I am particularly interested.

need to use new seat connectors. I think the stocks would be to tall, and you would need to cut them down. In the end you would be better just buying the brackets as they bolt right up.

the console is out of Morris 4x4 for Jeep Cj. They have cloth and fake leather.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took some inspiration from you but used the GMT400 power seat risers (about 3"shorter than manual risers)