2005 LLY Duramax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went up Mt Lemmon today. Went about a half? a mile down the control road. Muddy with a little left over snow but it was no problem. And clean, until the next adventure.
You must be registered for see images attach

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Met up with my buddy for some target shooting. He now has my old Suburban if anyone here remembers it. It needs a new motor, or he already put a crate motor in it i can't remember. The AZ heat has taken a toll on the paint, but i'm glad to see it still alive.

And put on a light bar this past Wednesday. I'll be needing it when i go camping or wheeling at night.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After getting screwed over by like 3 people, i finally found a camper shell. And bonus, it comes with this cool bed set up, so i don't have to spend extra time, or spending money in wood, carpet and hardware etc. Just needs a little tlc and cleaning and it'll be ready to go!

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's been an eventful morning to say the least. I rented a trailer to take my Land Cruiser up to Phoenix so i can get the head gasket and transmission fixed. Last night a slide pin for the caliper ended up working it's way out somehow. So i fixed that this morning. And then this happened....on the same side. Some luck huh. Waiting on a tow now. This trucks been so good to me, i guess she's starting to show her age as the miles go up. In Tucson here, it takes me longer to get places, so i've put more miles on it then i did driving back home in NY.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ended up renting a truck from my job. Drives nice, tows great but too big and bulky, and the tailgate is an absolute joke....i couldn't even open it from the outside.