2002 sunvisors in 98 Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
yeah same here what am I missing looks just like a 94-96 s-10 dash!!! it says burb?? ahhh help the steering wheel is on the wrong side and it's a suburban-10 bahahahahaha

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I know the "why" is a 4 year old question, but towing up or down a mountain and hitting switchbacks moves the sun from front to side all the time and many times if the hill is big.

Having a double visor to cover front and side would be great.

Not sure I could live with the Oem hole or a cover on it though.

I'm just too picky I guess.....

:rolleyes:

Kudos to Howard on showing me a few new tricks on "makin it work"!

Even if he's not hanging around these parts anymore.

Threading that visor rod is a stroke of genius. I don't know why I haven't thought of that before....

:)

Mildphil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've done this exact same thing (stock one were junk) except I took the visor out or a safari van. Everything matched up nicely except the holes were slightly closer together than stock. Widned them up and made a retention bracket to hold one of the screws against the ceiling. Other two screws went into the stock holes. Works good!

jrsroadhauze

Reaction score
Thanks for the great write up and pictures. Just completed the install in my 92 K1500. I like the newer style double sun visors with vanity mirrors and lights.