2000 Tahoe Limited/Z71 Fog Lights & Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Pulled from a 2000 Tahoe Z71. Bulbs untested, will have more pictures up soon. Lights will include factory fog light switch and pigtail for the switch. Asking $85 shipped.
You must be registered for see images attach

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Well if it's only $10 more for the switch I'll find a use for it xD. Let me get back to you Monday if that's all right?

I unfortunately have had trouble finding a smooth diesel bumper. I have a chrome one with all the goodies to throw on just need to swap it out.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Yeah that'll work. I've got new rear axle to start dumping money into when I get some more stuff sold. haha

ktyman75

Reaction score
I am more than interested: I have Paypal funds ready for you immediately for all of the items you listed! Let me know if these are still available for sale and I'll buy them today! Thanks!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am more than interested: I have Paypal funds ready for you immediately for all of the items you listed! Let me know if these are still available for sale and I'll buy them today! Thanks!

Do you write scam letters for craigslist ads?

Edit: your other 2 posts are also in response to for sale items. I suggest you do an introduction thread before people start questioning why your here.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Do you write scam letters for craigslist ads?

Edit: your other 2 posts are also in response to for sale items. I suggest you do an introduction thread before people start questioning why your here.

Definitely scam they're all the same reply

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone