2000 K3500 Crew Cab Long Box Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yes! Stamped 1.6’s. Sorry for the confusion.

Ahh, yeah those are a thing. The link probably has what you want. I've seen roller tip with the ball, but never the other way around. Don't bother with roller tip, anyone. They're garbage. Just go full roller or stay stamped.

Chackerman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input on rockers everyone. Still on the hunt for reasonably priced stamped 1.6’s. I am sure I will find them locally or online.

A quick update... I managed to snag an engine hoist off a buddy this week. Box is off the truck and on a rolling cart for now. Time to double check brake lines and wiring, install correct exhaust mounts, prep for frame paint. I’ve used chassis saver on past projects with long term success and I am thinking the same here. Just hate the cost.

Will be pulling engine/tranny this weekend. Definitely no shortage of work to be done on this truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure you take something nice and aggressive to that clean looking frame like a knotted cup brush or media blaster to get it down to shiny silver metal before covering it back up again. The more you dig, the more you should want to dig.

Jong69

Reaction score
I’m new here and im trying to figure out how to post a problem that I have but I can’t find anywhere to be able to post it and get help with it. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how thanks